Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Love My Friends!

This week has gone so quickly. Work has been busy and just nuts. Thankfully so! I'm training my replacement, customers need quotes (yea!!!), conference calls are to be had, extra hours of work needed. I'm so grateful my vacation cover is working with me now. There's enough work for the two of us.

And then my wonderful amigos and amigas are throwing a party for me. I feel a little strange. I'm just going on vacation (OK a little bit of an exciting one). We're having Paella, Spanish wine: Albarino (white spirit) or the Rioja (red spirit) and smallbites (tapas?). I'm so lucky. How thoughtful everyone is! D - wishing big time you were going to be here to play with us!

And this weekend - a kidlet will be home. Can't wait to see her before I take off for my fun! Only 200 hours to go :)

No comments: