Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Energizer Bunny

I have MORE work to do tonight. It will wrap up my warp speed do-it-before-you-go-list of things to do.

A few associates have dropped by today to wish me luck. A few customers have sent notes of encouragement. My friends are getting pouty about me being gone. The return parties are being planned - a greeting party of faux nuns and priests at the airport, sharing my Spanish wine with Chef Kent himself.

I am in awe of all of this. How can I not succeed?

I came home to a trimmed tree tonight. It was on my to do list, when I would be able to pull it off before I left, I don't know. The trimmer angel hath visited!

EVERYONE has worked very hard to make it a walk-away-without-looking-back event for me (contridictory to my type AAA personality). How can I ever repay EVERYONE?

Thank you ALL so very, very much for your interest and your assistance. My love to you all.

No comments: